Stuff ya can't say on Facebook
New Member - Printable Version

+- Stuff ya can't say on Facebook (https://rickkins.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://rickkins.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Stuff ya can't say (https://rickkins.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New Member (/showthread.php?tid=14)

New Member - Yellow Rose - 04-22-2022

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group! 

I seem to spend most of my time in Facebook jail! I'm really not bad, hateful, or a bully. Seems the algorithm doesn't like me, so here might be my safe place. 

Yellow Rose

RE: New Member - Rickkins - 04-22-2022

Hey hey Yellow Rose, welcome aboard...

RE: New Member - Kath - 04-28-2022

(04-22-2022, 08:21 PM)Yellow Rose Wrote: Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group! 

I seem to spend most of my time in Facebook jail! I'm really not bad, hateful, or a bully. Seems the algorithm doesn't like me, so here might be my safe place. 

Yellow Rose
We can all come here Becks when we get banned 'again' on FB, it's great to have a place to blow off steam. We can also share what's going on the the outside world and cuss if we want to.

RE: New Member - Rickkins - 04-28-2022

(04-28-2022, 08:53 PM)Kath Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 08:21 PM)Yellow Rose Wrote: Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group! 

Yellow Rose
We can all come here Becks when we get banned 'again' on FB, it's great to have a place to blow off steam. We can also share what's going on the the outside world and cuss if we want to.

I see what you mean about the text box. Will look into it...

I do see the problem, we have a white dialogue box, with white letters. Yep, that'll be an issue... Rolleyes

Test.

RE: New Member - Kath - 04-29-2022

There shouldn't be a dialogue box at all Rick, I didn't see the white letters obviously... On we go... fiddle fiddle fiddle. Smile

Does this mean you fixed it... don't breathe.... wait and see... da da da...

RE: New Member - Rickkins - 04-29-2022

Haven't done anything yet...

RE: New Member - Rickkins - 05-03-2022

(04-28-2022, 08:53 PM)Kath Wrote:

Yellow Rose

(04-29-2022, 09:04 PM)Kath Wrote: There shouldn't be a dialogue box at all Rick, I didn't see the white letters obviously... On we go... fiddle fiddle fiddle. Smile

Does this mean you fixed it... don't breathe.... wait and see... da da da...

(04-29-2022, 11:21 PM)Rickkins Wrote: Haven't done anything yet...

Let's see how this looks...

RE: New Member - Rickkins - 05-03-2022

Yep, that did it...!!